Normal posting will resume soon !

I am crazy busy with card orders at the moment and so haven't had a minute to post anything. 

I can't post what I've been making for commissions without permission of the buyers so I'm in a Catch 22 position.

It's lovely to have people want your cards but I must say I do miss the time for blogging and challenge card making, never mind I should make hay while the sun shines.

I just wanted to celebrate a little bit 'cos I came second in the Creative Stamp Friends Challenge last week and I was so proud (a little sad I know).

Anyway I guess what I'm trying to say is bear with me 'cos I will post something soon, just have a couple more new baby cards (for a baby which could arrive at any minute) and an anniversary card to make for next Tuesday and then perhaps normal service will resume, lol.

Thanks for reading,

Comments

Julie Ranae said…
Congratulations on being busy with papercrafting orders..that's always nice : )
Logged on as your newest follower...hope you will come by Julie's Open Window and follow along as well.