Hunkydory Flutterbye Wishes

OMG, I think I'm in love.  My Hunkydory order arrived from Create and Craft this morning and I've just finished drooling over the Flutterbye Wishes kit.

I didn't really want to use any of it but couldn't resist making this card for a work colleague who has a birthday coming up very soon, she loves butterflies.





I'm not usually one for making kit cards but when I saw this one on the tv, I just had to have it (couldn't afford it, of course!!).

I decoupaged the roses and butterflies and used Pinflair to give me the right amount of dimension.


I've glittered it to death and have just had to order the Diamond Sparkles set of glitters to go with it, lol!










I love the colour combinations in this kit, mellow yellows, duck egg blue, my absolute fav and lots and lots of pink, ohhh I adore it.



The sentiment is a Kanban sentiment which I added a small bow to.



But the real wow factor is when you open up the card . . .








My camera work doesn't really do this justice.  The photos are a little on the dark side : )

It's so unusual, I've never seen or done a card like this before but it's an idea that I will definitely use again.

I've glittered all of the butterflies and butterfly trails with Glamour Dust and the sparkle is so pretty.





Create and Craft have exclusivity of this kit until the 22nd of March and then I presume you will be able to buy it from Hunkydory directly and their usual outlets.

I will definitely be buying more from this range when it goes on widespread sale, it is just to die for.

I hope that you will agree.

Thanks for visiting with me,

Comments